AES Logo 2
Home About services Apply Programs Resources FAQ Contact

Professional and Graduate Schools

If a student is planning to attend a graduate or professional program at IUPUI, the student should contact the school offering the program to determine the necessary procedures for submitting documentation in order to receive accommodations. Professional schools, bound by licensure requirements, have special documentation and procedural requirements, though generally services will still be provided by AES.


Accommodations Process
General Disability Information
Specific Disability Information
Previously Undocumented
Professional and Graduate School Accommodations